2023 OL Trevor Lauck Roncalli HS

btownqb

• btownqb changed the title to 2023 OL Trevor Lauck Roncalli HS
1 minute ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Roncalli is a beast when it comes to the OL, little off topic, I wouldn’t want to meet them in the 4A SS

We gave their JV team all they wanted last year. But yes, they and Chatard you can throw out scouting reports. They are running between the tackles the end. 

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

We gave their JV team all they wanted last year. But yes, they and Chatard you can throw out scouting reports. They are running between the tackles the end. 

I would pay to see a Memorial VS Roncalli matchup in the SS, or a potential rematch with Chatard. 

Back to the main topic, 6-6 275 is very good for a rising junior, and will most likely be around 6-6 300 comes his senior year

8 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

I would pay to see a Memorial VS Roncalli matchup in the SS, or a potential rematch with Chatard. 

Back to the main topic, 6-6 275 is very good for a rising junior, and will most likely be around 6-6 300 comes his senior year

I didnt read the article. But he's been playing volleyball as well? Did someone says that? 

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

Roncalli and Chatard have produced a lot of college OL. @The Daily Hoosier being a Roncalli guy, can attest. 

https://247sports.com/Player/Trevor-Lauck-46112913/

ND is going to be ahead of the game for anyone from Roncalli, Cathedral, Dwenger, Chatard, Etc. Hope we can make up ground. 

ND is especially tough to beat in this one because his grandfather played there.  He likes IU though.

• Like 1