2023 CG Jakai Newton IU bound baby!!

8 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Makes no sense. They aren't on our team at that point. But logistically it is impossible to keep his thread going on the main board. 

Recruitments should stay on the recruiting page. Way easier to keep track of. 

Agreed. I’d pin them to the top of the recruiting board and when they join the team move it over to the regular board.

• Like 1

I LOVE that he has the midrange in his game. More than anything, it shows a confidence to score when/where opportunity arises, rather than trying to force a layup via pure athleticism or settle for a three.

The best of the best know how to score from multiple levels and he certainly seems to be developing nicely!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Don't feel bad, I almost replied, "or a layup"

Again....ur not wrong. But these kids are 10x the player i ever coulda hoped to be (other than at the freethrow line, cuz....short, unathletic white guy) so i try to be sumwhat subjective and see the upside to all of the players game. 

• Like 1

• KDB changed the title to 2023 CG Jakai Newton IU bound baby!!
  • 6 months later...
On 4/11/2022 at 12:45 PM, 3Ballin said:

Again....ur not wrong. But these kids are 10x the player i ever coulda hoped to be (other than at the freethrow line, cuz....short, unathletic white guy) so i try to be sumwhat subjective and see the upside to all of the players game. 

They would obliterate us in any basketball game or game of HORSE. 

• 2 months later...