RB James Jointer

Indykev

4 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Its part of this recruitment not sure why its hard for you to understand.

Because you aren't explaining it. It's redundant to post the tweet, so I was trying to understand if there was an underlining reason to why you posted that tweet. If it was just to remind everyone that he was committed to Arkansas.. then ok, makes perfect sense. I don't think it's all that hard to explain why you had posted it, though. I also didn't know if you had missed that the tweet was from March. 

12 hours ago, btownqb said:

Because you aren't explaining it. It's redundant to post the tweet, so I was trying to understand if there was an underlining reason to why you posted that tweet. If it was just to remind everyone that he was committed to Arkansas.. then ok, makes perfect sense. I don't think it's all that hard to explain why you had posted it, though. I also didn't know if you had missed that the tweet was from March. 

Just showing he is committed to Ark. was hard to explain at all which i did twice. You might have missed it was a pinned tweet. But being here means he really isnt committed to anyone.

2 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

I thought so too.  Could be completely unrelated to his recruitment, but could also be real telling.

It could be NIL going into effect today, but it could also mean that he could be thinking about going elsewhere. I don’t really, too many cryptic messages recruits send out these days 

5 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

I thought so too.  Could be completely unrelated to his recruitment, but could also be real telling.

Think we're reading a little too much into that tweet, but.. has his profile picture always been that? For some reason I thought it was him decked out in Ark gear. 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Zlinedavid said:

That's why I avoid that stuff like a COVID sundae with anthrax sauce.  I can barely understand my own kids, let alone someone else's. 

I teach HS.. "that burger smacks", "no cap", "that's sus" .... are a few of the phrases I've had to look up on Urban Dictionary..... I work in a rural farming community 🤣

• Haha 1