Brice Sensabaugh Commits to Ohio State

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

We only expect perfection...uber-athletic players who shoot with great accuracy, dribble like a Harlem Globetrotter, have mensa-level basketball intelligence and wealthy IU booster parents who will ensure they stay at IU all four years.

You forgot at least 7' tall. Some fans are a bit more reasonable and will settle for 6'10".

1 hour ago, bluegrassIU said:

We fans are impossible..

Recruit #1:  all he does is dunk and jump. Super athletic, but can he shoot and dribble? No thanks!

Recruit #2:  He can shoot and has a great handle. But I do not see power 5 elite athleticism. No Thanks!

We really are an impossible breed. 😂

True....but I will say this. He is athletic enough that is for sure. He might not be Troy Williams or Vic athletic but this kid has enough athleticism to play at this level. Not only that but this kid has a "MAN" body lol. I think somebody else said it. Most guys come in and need to bulk up and get stronger...Brice might need to lose some of that excess weight but has plenty of size to work with. Few come in with college ready bodies. Guy has all the skills you look for in a college basketball wing. I'd be shocked if he got out of Florida but would be happy for him to end up at IU.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Indykev said:

At least he isn't Ron Harper Jr. fat, I mean big.

Hey...even if he is....it ain't like Ron Jr. hasn't put it to us for the past few years...like I said..if the guy knows how to use his size to his advantage and can still get where he wants to on the floor and be effective...more power to him!

2 minutes ago, cybergates said:

https://florida.rivals.com/news/offers-piling-up-in-a-hurry-for-brice-sensabaugh

Indiana: “Indiana is a great school, especially under Mike Woodson. He’s been there and done it all. He’s a great basketball mind. Playing for someone like that would be crazy.”

I’m very intrigued by Sensabaugh.  Love his strength on both ends.  I hope we become a serious player for him.  

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...