Big Ten 2021-2022

Michigan wins by a dozen, but there was some home cookin' goin on... Buffalo had it down to 5 once at about the 6 minute mark, but couldn't pull it off...they're a pretty tough team...

The Houstan kid looked good for Michigan, as did Diabate, but Terrance Williams made big shots down the stretch for the Wolverines...

4 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

Maryland 21 free throw attempts compared to GW 4 lol.

Yeah, it's a joke...

I thought Dontae Scott was going to have a breakout year for the Terps, but he looks really out of shape and hasn't done much tonight...

Wahab is a load inside, and the Russell kid (both transfers) is really quick, but has no outside shot...this team will miss Aaron Wiggins

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

Yeah, it's a joke...

I thought Dontae Scott was going to have a breakout year for the Terps, but he looks really out of shape and hasn't done much tonight...

Wahab is a load inside, and the Russell kid (both transfers) is really quick, but has no outside shot...this team will miss Aaron Wiggins

Yeah i think you are right about them missing Wiggins.

GW is not very good, picked low in the A10 but only down four with a couple minutes to go.

Maryland is 2-19 on 3s

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

Yeah i think you are right about them missing Wiggins.

GW is not very good, picked low in the A10 but only down four with a couple minutes to go.

Maryland is 2-19 on 3s

Just as I say that Russell, a career 28% 3 point shooter, drains a big 3 to pretty much ice it for Maryland...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

That crew over there just doesn't realize it yet. At least in 13 Crean got us to a Sweet 16 and Big Ten Title....silly Illini fans. I think they actually think they have something with Underwood.

That 1-8 includes Curbelo who is 0-3...

At least he hasn't turned it over 10 times though...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1