Big Ten 2021-2022

1 hour ago, rico said:

Hell no he ain't!  LOL  Now Butch Lee is a blast from the past.  When Marquette was on the same level as IU.

AND Butch starred for the Puerto Rican National team, almost beating the US, in the 1976 Olympic games...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

Michigan and the Illini going down makes me happy lol.

So you're not a B1G fan?  Michigan and Illinois going down makes the conference look bad.  Last time I checked we were in that conference.  In the grand scheme of things it affects us.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, rico said:

So you're not a B1G fan?  Michigan and Illinois going down makes the conference look bad.  Last time I checked we were in that conference.  In the grand scheme of things it affects us.

I am an IU fan not a B1G fan. I don't care if every team in the B1G losses every game they play. If having a tough conference had any affect on a team Gonzaga wouldn't be ranked #1. You know what helps the Hoosiers, winning games.

Edited by Hoosier51
  • Like 7

48 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

I am an IU fan not a B1G fan. I don't care if every team in the B1G losses every game they play. If having a tough conference had any affect on a team Gonzaga wouldn't be ranked #1. You know what helps the Hoosiers, winning games.

When you are going for an at-large bid in the NCAAT you better believe that the conference RPI does something.  But I understand your logic, don't agree with it, but understand.  

• Like 2

MI is a good team but I don't think they are #4 in the country good- yet. Seton Hall sped them up and caused MI to rush. Their big guy blocked 5? shots. Mi only had 3 guys that contributed meaningfully on O. Mi was 3-15 from 3 (9-30 for SH) and got most of their points in the paint. Hopefully IU can follow the same game plan and if MI does not get hot from 3, I think we will match up ok with them. 

• Like 3