Big Ten 2021-2022

27 minutes ago, dgambill said:

AAC is no joke. Some very good teams that play very hard. Obviously Illini had a putrid shooting night....well just overall bad effort altogether. Happens with college kids. I do think they were over-rated coming in but they are still going to be a tournament team that we will have to fight past in the B1G. They will have nights when those 3's fall and Kofi get's people into foul trouble.

NCAAT?  Illini?  NCAAT?  I am wondering if they will win another game.

<I am saying it in my Jim Mora voice>

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, IUFLA said:

I saw 6th, but that might be underestimating the impact of Wes Miller...he's a damn good coach and has been for a while...

I think a lot of Tarheels believe if Hubert Davis doesn't work out, then Miller will be waiting in the wings...

They've also been able to upgrade through the transfer portal going into this year.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Boy, the Sconies lucked out there...good win for the Big 10...

Yeah...I enjoyed Davison's bloody nose after he faked a foul earlier by falling down on a missed shot like he was pushed.  I had hoped it was broken.  He's just so bush league with that kind of crap.  Houston just didn't play smart basketball and tried to rely on athleticism alone.

Edited by jv1972iu
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

Yeah...I enjoyed Davison's bloody nose after he faked a foul earlier by falling down on a missed shot like he was pushed.  I had hoped it was broken.  He's just so bush league with that kind of crap.  Houston just didn't play smart basketball and tried to rely on athleticism alone.

That last play...what were they thinking? Just let the clock run out?