Big Ten 2021-2022

I’m not feeling so well about tomorrow. First road game and against a historically legit program.

IU energy level, early tempo and long game poise is going to be key. Knock Cuse on their heels early. Defensive stops and quick points in transition is how this team functions best. Less half court sets on offense and hedging at the top on defense will help.

Love Race man but can we get more 3pt shots from Bates, Johnson and Stewart instead please. I feel like this is JS 2.0. I really just don’t get it when there are guys with a better chance. Race can kill it down low where he belongs.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BruceDouglas said:

B1G up 2-0. Looks like no worse than a split tonight to me. Really hard to gauge some of these other match-ups but will be surprised if it the conference doesn't take this thing rather handily.

It will be interesting to see how it shakes out. I have no clue how to gauge Minnesota/Pittsburgh, Northwestern/Wake Forest, and Clemson/Rutgers games. They all seem like they could go either way. Same for IU if I am honest.

42 minutes ago, JABBATHEHOOSIER said:

It will be interesting to see how it shakes out. I have no clue how to gauge Minnesota/Pittsburgh, Northwestern/Wake Forest, and Clemson/Rutgers games. They all seem like they could go either way. Same for IU if I am honest.

Might be mildly interesting to check out Jake LaRavia at Wake.  At one point I was hoping he'd come to IU.

Interested to see what FSU does at Purdue.  They have one kid 7-4, 255 lbs...one 7-2, 236 lbs...one 7-0, 240 lbs...one. 7-1, 190 lbs.  None play many minutes, but still interesting to see how Edey does.  FSU has plenty of length too.  We'll see if they can shoot...defend...rebound.  5-1 record with only loss to Florida.

Edited by jv1972iu

21 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

Interested to see what FSU does at Purdue.  They have one kid 7-4, 255 lbs...one 7-2, 236 lbs...one 7-0, 240 lbs...one. 7-1, 190 lbs.  None play many minutes, but still interesting to see how Edey does.  FSU has plenty of length too.  We'll see if they can shoot...defend...rebound.  5-1 record with only loss to Florida.

I think they are missing players.  I don't think it will be that close.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jv1972iu said:

The two biggest bigs are out along with a guard that plays about 20 mpg.  I anticipate an easy Purdue victory.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JABBATHEHOOSIER said:

Pitt just had a bad loss. To UMBC IIRC