Big Ten 2021-2022

1 hour ago, dbmhoosier said:

Nebraska and Wisconsin both looking terrible. 

43 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Syracuse looking very mediocre against a garbage Georgetown team as well.

So I guess the lesson you're trying to impart to all of us is, that since these teams are "terrible" and we either beat them by less than you expected, or they beat us in a close game, that we are terrible by comparison...

Got it...

I don't claim to understand everyone's fandom, but yours sure is a hoot...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

So I guess the lesson you're trying to impart to all of us is, that since these teams are "terrible" and we either beat them by less than you expected, or they beat us in a close game, that we are terrible by comparison...

Got it...

I don't claim to understand everyone's fandom, but yours sure is a hoot...

Some people are only happy when they are miserable and bitching about everything.

• Like 2

I think we really minimize the importance of home/road when evaluating these teams. 

Of course Cuse is going to be better at home vs. IU then on the road at Georgetown. (Yes, I know they lost to Colgate at home).

Wisconsin is going to be better at home vs. IU then on the road at OSU. 

IU is going to be better at home vs. St. John's then on the road vs. a similar team. 

It's not 100%, it's not ironclad, but especially at this level how a team looks does often have a good amount to do with home vs. road. 

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

The point was we haven't beaten a single good team all year and between our 2 losses one is likely an NIT team and the other a very possible bubble team.  

We have home games against OSU, PU, UM, and UI.  We likely need to win 3 of those 4 imo.  

According to you, we haven't even played a good team yet, so how could we have beaten one?

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

According to you, we haven't even played a good team yet, so how could we have beaten one?

Imo, we have played one good team(ranked Wisconsin).  The jury is still out on St. John's and the early returns aren't looking good about the 'Cuse.

• Like 1