Big Ten 2021-2022

51 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Sparty down two players to Covid and one point to High Point. 

Two pretty big pieces for them in Christie and Bingham...

Bingham has shocked the crap out of me...I always saw him as one of those guys that had the physical tools, but was too passive and didn't have much confidence in his ability...he's been pretty good this year...

9 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Northwestern up on Sparty by 7 with 6 minutes to go in the first at Northwestern...last year, Northwestern beat MSU at WRA before they beat us in Bloomington and OSU in Evanston then hit the tank and lost 13 straight

Both teams at full strength?

4 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

OSU Nebraska should tell you there are no easy places for away games in the Big Ten.

OT...Nebraska had them, up 2 with 22 seconds left and Lat Mayen on the line...

He missed both, and Liddell grabs an offensive board, gets fouled, and drains them both with 8 seconds  left...

You're right...no easy road games in the Big 10...

2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

He missed both, and Liddell grabs an offensive board, gets fouled, and drains them both with 8 seconds  left...

I’m sure OSU will show up Thurs, regardless of being on the road for them. Not expecting us to win that game either. 

Edited by kyhoosier29
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Up 5 with 30 with seconds to go

8 hours ago, kyhoosier29 said:

I’m sure OSU will show up Thurs, regardless of being on the road for them. Not expecting us to win that game either. 

I'm sure they will too...But they're not unbeatable. They did struggle against Nebraska on the road. We need to hold serve here...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

I'm sure they will too...But they're not unbeatable. They did struggle against Nebraska on the road. We need to hold serve here...

Gonna be a tough win at home without the students.  AH just doesn't hold the same magic when the students are away.  But we can play good ball.  I have seen it in half of games several times this year

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

I know, we need to, just don’t have confidence in this team. I just don’t think we’re any better than last year. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Very frustrated. 

• Like 1