Big Ten 2021-2022

13 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Wanna know how good our defense is?

Ohio State scored 51 points in the game against IU...

They've matched that number in the first half against Northwestern in Columbus...

51-39 at the break...

The other night I watched the 87 game against UNLV in the final four.  I was going to come and talk about how good it was to hold a team to 51 points for the game IU scored 53 in the first half against UNLV.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

Liddell is lighting it up in the first half, 5-6 on 3s with 21 points.

I felt going into the OSU game that Race Thompson was probably the most ideal player in the Big Ten to defend Liddell. 

He's one of the few players that can match Liddell in all phases in terms of size, strength and athleticism. Thompson is one of the few that match Liddell inside and out. 

• Like 4

Just now, BGleas said:

I felt going into the OSU game that Race Thompson was probably the most ideal player in the Big Ten to defend Liddell. 

He's one of the few players that can match Liddell in all phases in terms of size, strength and athleticism. Thompson is one of the few that match Liddell inside and out. 

Yeah that's a perfect matchup for Race.

• Like 1

Just now, IU Scott said:

I know this is not picking but on the scroll on big ten network it had the standings. How is Purdue 2-2 ahead of a 3-2 IU

I'm beginning to think that BTN has something against IU...

Before the game today, they showed Minny at IU 2004. Minnesota overcame a 6 point lead with less than a minute left, led by Kris Humpries...

Their present day coach was on that team too...

Also, IU isn't represented at all as far as color analysts and studio analysts go...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Before the game today, they showed Minny at IU 2004. Minnesota overcame a 6 point lead with less than a minute left, led by Kris Humpries...

Their present day coach was on that team too...

Also, IU isn't represented at all as far as color analysts and studio analysts go...

Just showed it again and they have PU, IU and 2-3 PSU at tied at 6th.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Not just IU, they showed Illinois as 3-0 instead of 4-0. And it's still that way on the B1G web site:

https://bigten.org/standings.aspx?path=mbball

They did this early in the season as well, took them a while to acknowledge the Illini beat both Iowa and Rutgers in those games. 

Just now, BruceDouglas said:

Not just IU, they showed Illinois as 3-0 instead of 4-0. And it's still that way on the B1G web site:

They did this early in the season as well, took them a while to acknowledge the Illini beat both Iowa and Rutgers in those games. 

Yeah, but Meechum, Bardo, Griffin...the only studio analyst or color guy with IU ties is DiNardo...

5 minutes ago, BruceDouglas said:

Everyone has been working from home for WAY too long. Nobody even gives a crap about doing their job right anymore.

• Haha 1