Big Ten 2021-2022

33 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Northwestern got screwed on 3 straight calls, and still wins...down goes Sparty

Was it really, really bad? I was out getting my miles in and hear my phone pinging like crazy. Knew something happened. My buddies in Chicago were basically saying the same....the refs tried every possible way to give Izzo a win. 

Now Sparty gets to go on the road I think.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Was it really, really bad? I was out getting my miles in and hear my phone pinging like crazy. Knew something happened. My buddies in Chicago were basically saying the same....the refs tried every possible way to give Izzo a win. 

Bad enough...the traveling call was probably the worst...

But in the end, Marcus Bingham choked at the FT trying to get it into overtime...

I was surprised Northwestern didn't get called for a foul on the rebound...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Bad enough...the traveling call was probably the worst...

But in the end, Marcus Bingham choked at the FT trying to get it into overtime...

I was surprised Northwestern didn't get called for a foul on the rebound...

This 100%!  🙄   Be so glad when Izzo is gone.

• Like 4

More Big 10 reffing woes...

Maryland leads Rutgers by 11 at the break at home...FTs Maryland 13-15, Rutgers 0-1...

Fatts Russell of Maryland threw a blatant elbow at the Miller kid and no flagrant simply because it didn't connect...

Len Elmore said it was a good thing there's no consideration for intent...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, IU Scott said:

MSU is down 21-19 to NW with 8 minutes to go in tbe first half. NW is aying short handed without Nantz and a couple of bench players. NE got out to a 13-2 lead before MSU started to play. NW is playing a couple of freshman who haven't really played much and one is Barnhiser who is from Indiana.

Lafayette Jeff!  I think most big ten schools took a look 

can’t argue with a free degree from Northwestern 

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

1.  Hold off the ball gave Christie 2FT when Sparty was down 6 and couldn’t throw it in the ocean 

2.  Dual possession travel was kinda bad….no dual possession until the end and it’s NEVER called 

3.  Foul with 1 second left was crap 

Purdue @ Illinois today at 11am. Illinois playing well, I like the illini by 4. 

Also for the betting people I like over 150.5. Should be a close game and come down to free throws. 

Edit: Mods is it possible to start a gambling thread? I'd be very active. Maybe on the OT forum. Gambling on all sports not just NCAAB.

Edit again: I made a thread in the OT forum. Feel free to join. 

Edited by RoadToZion

3 hours ago, RoadToZion said:

Purdue @ Illinois today at 11am. Illinois playing well, I like the illini by 4. 

Also for the betting people I like over 150.5. Should be a close game and come down to free throws. 

Edit: Mods is it possible to start a gambling thread? I'd be very active. Maybe on the OT forum. Gambling on all sports not just NCAAB.

Edit again: I made a thread in the OT forum. Feel free to join. 

I don't know...the Boilermakers have answers for the Illini's 2 strengths...

Edey and Williams on Cockburn, and they guard the perimeter well...

I think Jaden Ivey is key for the Boilermakers...if he has a good game, I think they win...

Edited by IUFLA

Maybe just me. I see some quick ball movement on both teams that look better than how we move things. I know it's going to take a recruiting class or two to get the horses Woodson wants in here but I see fast ball movement on both teams leading to open looks often. Wish I could watch a bit more. 

• Like 1