Big Ten 2021-2022

5 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Curbelo was out nearly two months with post-concussion symptoms 

Because they rushed him back early. My guess is they won't make the same mistake twice....all things being equal.

Time will tell on the folks to the west but if tonight was a glimpse into their program without Ayo coming back and no Kofi? Not real hard to beat them. As I think @IUFLAsaid earlier today with no Kofi the 3's won't be difficult to defend. 

Either way. Life on the road in the Big 10 is fragile for many teams. That was a 3-4 point game before it became 16. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Because they rushed him back early. My guess is they won't make the same mistake twice....all things being equal.

Time will tell on the folks to the west but if tonight was a glimpse into their program without Ayo coming back and no Kofi? Not real hard to beat them. As I think @IUFLAsaid earlier today with no Kofi the 3's won't be difficult to defend. 

Either way. Life on the road in the Big 10 is fragile for many teams. That was a 3-4 point game before it became 16. 

Plummer and Frazier 

8-18 from 3

rest of the team 

3-17 

Curbelo was brutal...

1-6 3 turnovers in about 12 minutes...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

As hard as this is, I gotta root for Sparty on the road...

One thing about Michigan St is that usually they get a lot better as the season goes along. They might start slow or have a lul but they generally peak toward B1G tournament. Basically the opposite of Purdue who typically starts out very well but peaks early.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dgambill said:

One thing about Michigan St is that usually they get a lot better as the season goes along. They might start slow or have a lul but they generally peak toward B1G tournament. Basically the opposite of Purdue who typically starts out very well but peaks early.

And that's the weird part sometimes. Sparty has made the 2nd weekend in tourney 1 time in past 6 years. Just wish the Big 10 leadership would adjust schedule/how game is called because season after season our teams fail in March. 

• Like 1