Big Ten 2021-2022

3 hours ago, jojo123 said:

Who has been the biggest disappointment to their collective fan base this season. P Ustink or IU ? 

Purdue:  everything still to play for.  

IU:  first year of rebuild/reload has gone pretty well besides lost weekend in Chicago.  IU would be a tough out in ncaa.  

badgers 🦡 are 250+ in fg & 3 point %

IU can play D & rebound 

get decent shooting and they are really dangerous 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I guess that’s one way to look at it, not sure I agree but you are entitled to that opinion. I just think Johnny Davis blew up a lot more than anyone could’ve imagined 

Oh no doubt that can't be minimized...but moving on some of the discontented players it really seemed the positivity around the team blossomed. Also doesn't hurt to have 24 year olds playing for you too!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

This is the best possibility path we can have, IMO. MSU is sliding. And although we are 1-0 against PU - I don’t want any part of them. We need to avoid the dominant bigs. 

I would love that path. Winnable games all the way to Sunday. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, SawatchHoosier said:

Maybe I'm crazy but I believe the 09-10 Purdue team with JaJuan Johnson, E'Twaun Moore and Robbie Hummel (pre-injury) were better than this year's team.

I don’t think you’re crazy. Plus they had legit shutdown defensive guys like Kramer, Keaton Grant, and Lewis Jackson. 

9 hours ago, IU Scott said:

The Mitchell and Lewis teams were very good as well as the 94 team with the big dog

Before Cornell stepped on Michael Lewis’s foot and rolled his ankle the 99 squad?

miller 

cardinal 

austin 

Cornell 

eldridge 

Robinson 

McQuay 

Edited by Purdue7

46 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Whatever it takes.  Dont want him at IU, but he would have Maryland near the top of the conference in 2 years.

Maybe faster - that roster isn't barren (which I misspelled as baren and got autocorrected to Karen) and he could pick up some transfer guys. 

Pitino is still as good as any coach in D1 basketball. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

Maybe faster - that roster isn't barren (which I misspelled as baren and got autocorrected to Karen) and he could pick up some transfer guys. 

Pitino is still as good as any coach in D1 basketball. 

Who has the most “Karen” roster in the Big Ten????

🦡 

On 3/2/2022 at 10:16 AM, Stlboiler23 said:

Lol at calling that water finding it’s mark.

If Purdue had banked in 2 shots in the last minute you would’ve posted here so fast about how lucky we were. Funny when it goes the other way you don’t seem to make much of it. 

I agree with you.  Those two Wisconsin bank shots were ridiculous.  The second was especially crazy.  As I recall, the angle was rather tight and if you tried to bank it in, like in a game of horse, your odds would be infinitesimal.  

Was Gard gracious and admitted the insane amount of luck it takes to bank in two threes to win?

Edited by BobSaccamanno
  • Like 2