Big Ten 2021-2022

8 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

PS....wtf was that Ohio St? We bail you out in Columbus, you go on the road and win at Illinois followed by losses to Maryland and now Nebraska at home? Playing yourself right out of the top 25 for sure.

The Bucknuts are going in the wrong direction.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

It’s honestly insane the stuff we’ve lost on this year at the end of the game. RP’s corner 3, the Harper half court prayer, Wisky with not one but two banked in shots in the last minute, etc… Just insane. 

I don't think it's remotely fair to include the RP corner 3 with those others. We ran a good play, got a good look and the guy just made the shot. 

Then you still had plenty of time and we got a good defensive stop. We didn't get lucky, we just beat you. 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

More like water finding its mark. 

Appreciate you not charging me rent! 

Lol at calling that water finding it’s mark.

If Purdue had banked in 2 shots in the last minute you would’ve posted here so fast about how lucky we were. Funny when it goes the other way you don’t seem to make much of it. 

Edited by Stlboiler23

20 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

I don't think it's remotely fair to include the RP corner 3 with those others. We ran a good play, got a good look and the guy just made the shot. 

Then you still had plenty of time and we got a good defensive stop. We didn't get lucky, we just beat you. 

I’m not lumping his shot in with the others in terms of luck factor or anything. Just that we’ve lost on multiple buzzer beater/end of game situations. Right before that, he missed a 3 and we had two guys fumble the ball out of bounds. I still think TJD being in foul trouble played a huge role in you guys winning that game. Offense seemed to flow much better with you guys going small ball/less post-oriented. My biggest gripe with that game was RP scoring 21% of his season point total in one game. 

Edited by Stlboiler23
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Not a lucky shot by RP but I think it covered up the fact you went almost almost 4:30 without scoring 

7 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Lol at calling that water finding it’s mark.

If Purdue had banked in 2 shots in the last minute you would’ve posted here so fast about how lucky we were. Funny when it goes the other way you don’t seem to make much of it. 

"Funny" would be if I constantly went on Purdue boards and expected "objective" posts about IU. 

This was probably the most hyped Purdue team I've ever seen. Not sure why IU fans taking some pleasure in their recent failures is so surprising to you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I’m not lumping his shot in with the others in terms of luck factor or anything. Just that we’ve lost on multiple buzzer beater/end of game situations. Right before that, he missed a 3 and we had two guys fumble the ball out of bounds. I still think TJD being in foul trouble played a huge role in you guys winning that game. Offense seemed to flow much better with you guys going small ball/less post-oriented. My biggest gripe with that game was RP scoring 21% of his season point total in one game. 

That's fair, but I also think most teams have multiple end of game losses within a season. 

• Like 2