Big Ten 2021-2022

47 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

You’re right. But we had the talent to play right with them, on the road.

Just tired of the constant negativity.

Wisky wasn't a bad loss in the sense that IU shouldn't have lost to them, but in the way it happened.  IU had a blistering 1st half, and then went stone cold and still could've won but didn't.  Not so much negativity as frustration.

• Like 3

On 12/10/2021 at 9:13 AM, Stlboiler23 said:

I’ve gotten a lot better over the years I wasn’t always like that. Just realized that while I love sports, it’s just a game and there are WAY more important things in my life than that. My wife was in a car accident the other day (she’s fine) because some jackass almost ran her off the road causing her to hit someone else and then he ditched. My mind has been caught up on that all week tbh. Basketball can be a nice distraction sometimes. 

Yes, but Boiler knowing you love the Boilers as much as we all love the Hoosiers, somewhere in your brain you have an image of yourself groveling, crying, pulling out your hair, and screaming out how could they blow that game!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

No idea what happened to Eric Hunter but he turned into a complete liability. Wisky is solid but you can’t lose that game at home. Purdue needs to figure it out quick. 

Yeah other then Ivey purdues guard play and defense is going to be their downfall this season. Their defense is at like KP #75.

1 minute ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Sophomore Eric Hunter was very solid. Idk if I’ve ever seen a player with as steep a drop-off as I’ve seen with him. 

Phinisee had a drop-off after his freshman season but a lot of his was because of injuries and then confidence. Luckily he has been playing pretty good lately.