Big Ten 2021-2022

31 minutes ago, BeerBQ said:

There was a pretty significant difference in shooting between the 2 games with the same sample size. 
Switch that up and the result of each game changes. 

7CFB2186-DA88-4BAE-A4F1-E1D8B4183103.jpeg

DB00B3B7-EDB9-4CCC-8E49-C1DED9D1C81D.jpeg

Thats the statistical difference resulting from the defensive effort that Purdue was playing with in the 2nd half.  Easily what we are capable of and showed the other night against OSU

When I said IU by 15 over Penn State they hadn’t played in a month I only saw 3 early games 

1.  Run the Picket fence….that guy is for real 

2.  Lee hasn’t played yet…played 30 today…nice face up game 

3.  It was a Lundy/Sessioms dominated offense which is easier to contain 

Purdue has to be thrilled to get a win in happy valley 

14 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

When I said IU by 15 over Penn State they hadn’t played in a month I only saw 3 early games 

1.  Run the Picket fence….that guy is for real 

2.  Lee hasn’t played yet…played 30 today…nice face up game 

3.  It was a Lundy/Sessioms dominated offense which is easier to contain 

Purdue has to be thrilled to get a win in happy valley 

They made several circus shots too which helped. 

On 1/7/2022 at 6:32 PM, FKIM01 said:

Well that's different than what I originally thought.  I still think it's a tad premature as I'd want only the best of the best reserved for that honor.  Ayo was an excellent player, but I'm not sure I'd consider him an all-time great this soon after leaving.  It just feels like an honor like that should be bestowed when a player is a little older...just a feel thing for me.  I don't think Ayo is old enough to really appreciate such an honor.

Yeah, I get that. OTOH, why wait? I'm guessing that his good start with the Bulls may have factored into the decision to do it now but maybe that's too cynical.

23 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I really don't know what the answer is....well I kind of do but don't want to go there.

I want all the games played. I don't want other teams schedules disrupted. Michigan has today PPD and Purdue (Tuesday) and Illinois (Friday) up next this week. If they didn't have enough players today how are they going to have enough before Tuesday?

Just hope our guys continue to be safe but it's inevitable the Big 10's protocols will cause disruptions all season long....again.

An article from The Athletic yesterday said "99% chance" their Purdue game is postponed. So looks like my Illini may get to welcome them back to B1G play. Although based on last season's shenanigans, Juwan may decide they need more practice time after their pause before playing again.... 🙄

• Like 4