Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

FKIM01

Luke Brown - The next Damon Bailey?

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

For anyone not actually going to the game I believe both schools are streaming it. On youtube either the Blackford Sports Network or MCSC Athletics.  One of the Blackford guys said the MCSC guys have a zip line camera above the court available for tonights broadcast. I'll have to check that out although that means missing out on the Blackford play by play call. Tough call.

LoL that actually made me laugh out loud man ...let me know how the suspended camera angle looks ...the mississenewa crew was interviewing luke at the jv game last night so there may be some content there I didn’t get a chance to look 

About as bad as I’ve seen him play ...other than first five minutes Stroble played decent so he should have had an easier time ...I was in and out with an uncooperative 4 year old but I counted 31 ...well below his average on assists and the most turnovers I’ve seen him have ...also missed the front end of a 1 and 1 ...Blackford had it down to 11 in 4th took our starters with 2 minutes left and ole missed scored 6-8 in 20 seconds ended up a little over 20 and gives miss the inside track to the cic titl

All I can say after a week where butler lost twice and Blackford lost twice ...including giving up a 24 point lead going into the 4th quarter ....is that IU winning today and doing so with their guards not shooting well at all but still generating 21 assists to only 16 turnovers is all that kept me from jumping off a tall building 

ps coaching makes a difference because I’ve never see such poor handling of that 4th quarter by the Blackford bench with their head coach still not recovered from pneumonia 

After the 54 point game but collapse Blackford bounced back against frankton and this time held their 20 plus point lead...they left a single defender on Luke in the first half and he had 20 points and 3 assists by my count and was given several good looks off the dribble for 3...second half they stayed mostly man to man but sent a second defender at Luke every possession he finished with 31 points for sure and I counted 7 assists but that could be as many as one high or one or two low depending on how a couple were officially scored