Pro Ball Hoosiers

btownqb

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I picked up a to go order at my favorite bar, and the cashier was wearing an IU Baseball hoody.  I ask her about it, and it turns out she is Andrew Saalfrank's significant other.  I chatted with her for a few minutes, and she said they are headed for Spring training in Arizona soon.  He's with the D'backs who drafted him.  He expects to be assigned to their Texas AA team which I think she said was Armarillo.  She said they were hopeful he would get moved up to AAA this summer and a chance in "the show".

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, slojoe said:

I picked up a to go order at my favorite bar, and the cashier was wearing an IU Baseball hoody.  I ask her about it, and it turns out she is Andrew Saalfrank's significant other.  I chatted with her for a few minutes, and she said they are headed for Spring training in Arizona soon.  He's with the D'backs who drafted him.  He expects to be assigned to their Texas AA team which I think she said was Armarillo.  She said they were hopeful he would get moved up to AAA this summer and a chance in "the show".

Kids a stud. He had some nasty stuff the year he was B1G POY. 

That group was loaded. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...