Jump to content

Sha'Carri Richardson


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

It absolutely shouldn't be on a banned list since it does not enhance performance but can we also ask, what were you thinking?  Legal or not.  You a month from the Olympics and you still made the choice and choices have consequences.  

You're 100% correct, but I think the outrage is more about the punishment not fitting the crime. Getting a ticket for jaywalking shouldn't come with a $100,000 fine. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

It absolutely shouldn't be on a banned list since it does not enhance performance but can we also ask, what were you thinking?  Legal or not.  You a month from the Olympics and you still made the choice and choices have consequences.  

You needed to read the whole article.

Speaking on "The Today Show," Richardson confessed that she had taken marijuana after being sent into a state of "emotional panic" upon learning that her biological mother had died.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

You needed to read the whole article.

Speaking on "The Today Show," Richardson confessed that she had taken marijuana after being sent into a state of "emotional panic" upon learning that her biological mother had died.”

I am aware.  

I dont agree with the rule or ruling.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m curious why she’s left off while Shelby Houlihan (AR holding distance runner) was going to be allowed to run in the Olympic trials during her appeal. 
Her story is that she ate a pork burrito that caused a positive test. 
 

Sadly the real reason probably has to do with Nike and the BTC having a lot of influence. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, BeerBQ said:

I’m curious why she’s left off while Shelby Houlihan (AR holding distance runner) was going to be allowed to run in the Olympic trials during her appeal. 
Her story is that she ate a pork burrito that caused a positive test. 
 

Sadly the real reason probably has to do with Nike and the BTC having a lot of influence. 

I remember the good ole days of the Olympics when the big controversy was always about some country boycotting along with all the men that were on East Germany's women's team.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, rico said:

I remember the good ole days of the Olympics when the big controversy was always about some country boycotting along with all the men that were on East Germany's women's team.

They don't have to hide this anymore. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, rico said:

I remember the good ole days of the Olympics when the big controversy was always about some country boycotting along with all the men that were on East Germany's women's team.

The East German women did enough steroids that by comparison, Barry Bonds looked like he was on estrogen. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, rico said:

I remember the good ole days of the Olympics when the big controversy was always about some country boycotting along with all the men that were on East Germany's women's team.

I don’t ever remember hearing interviews with any of them? Maybe that was because none of them spoke English or maybe it was because they all sounded like Barry White!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...