Sha'Carri Richardson

4 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

It absolutely shouldn't be on a banned list since it does not enhance performance but can we also ask, what were you thinking?  Legal or not.  You a month from the Olympics and you still made the choice and choices have consequences.  

You're 100% correct, but I think the outrage is more about the punishment not fitting the crime. Getting a ticket for jaywalking shouldn't come with a $100,000 fine. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

It absolutely shouldn't be on a banned list since it does not enhance performance but can we also ask, what were you thinking?  Legal or not.  You a month from the Olympics and you still made the choice and choices have consequences.  

You needed to read the whole article.

Speaking on "The Today Show," Richardson confessed that she had taken marijuana after being sent into a state of "emotional panic" upon learning that her biological mother had died.”

11 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

You needed to read the whole article.

Speaking on "The Today Show," Richardson confessed that she had taken marijuana after being sent into a state of "emotional panic" upon learning that her biological mother had died.”

I am aware.  

I dont agree with the rule or ruling.  

• Like 2

I’m curious why she’s left off while Shelby Houlihan (AR holding distance runner) was going to be allowed to run in the Olympic trials during her appeal. 
Her story is that she ate a pork burrito that caused a positive test. 

Sadly the real reason probably has to do with Nike and the BTC having a lot of influence. 

28 minutes ago, BeerBQ said:

I’m curious why she’s left off while Shelby Houlihan (AR holding distance runner) was going to be allowed to run in the Olympic trials during her appeal. 
Her story is that she ate a pork burrito that caused a positive test. 

Sadly the real reason probably has to do with Nike and the BTC having a lot of influence. 

I remember the good ole days of the Olympics when the big controversy was always about some country boycotting along with all the men that were on East Germany's women's team.

• Haha 4

44 minutes ago, rico said:

I remember the good ole days of the Olympics when the big controversy was always about some country boycotting along with all the men that were on East Germany's women's team.

They don't have to hide this anymore. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, rico said:

The East German women did enough steroids that by comparison, Barry Bonds looked like he was on estrogen. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, rico said:

I don’t ever remember hearing interviews with any of them? Maybe that was because none of them spoke English or maybe it was because they all sounded like Barry White!