High School Hoops '21-'22

12 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

And not to stir up the annual small class vs large class thing...but 38 points in 4A isn't a joke. Really like what I'm seeing here gang. If you have guards like X and JHS next year creating space and nobody else wants to drain from 20 this kid will do just fine. 

Only mistake I saw him make was missing a break away dunk when they were up 58-52

Edited by IU Scott
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Half 34-33 LN Gunn with 26 and he missed his last 3 shots of the half.  I think he has hit 5 3's

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

I have it on in the background while doing the grill and feeding the crew....he just scores so easily is what I'm seeing....basic running off the screen and catch/release nothing but net. 

Are you guys using the IHSAA App to watch these games?

• Like 1

Connersville sectional has seen two top 12 teams get upset. Connersville was ranked #2 in the Sag, Greensburg beat them... and then Franklin Co knocks them off. 

Scottsburg took down SC last night in OT. That's an upset. 

I saw Sullivan escaped in OT last night. 

20 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Connersville sectional has seen two top 12 teams get upset. Connersville was ranked #2 in the Sag, Greensburg beat them... and then Franklin Co knocks them off. 

Sullivan hit a 3 and left .7 on clock. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, btownqb said:

Greensburg shouldn’t have been a top 12 team.  Franklin County has been better than them all season. Gburg played a pretty weak schedule this year. Good crowd at the games though

15 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Greensburg shouldn’t have been a top 12 team.  Franklin County has been better than them all season. Gburg played a pretty weak schedule this year. Good crowd at the games though

You would know.  

GB did beat them by 20 something earlier this year though. 

I do agree. I didnt think GB should have been top 12. 

Cathedral is up on LN 32-21 at the half, it was tied at 15 after 1. Gunn had 10 points but is not shooting ad well as last night.  Cathedral is very good and had 4 D1 players on their team. The thing is Boomer was not real impressive and is probably their 4 option on offense.