High School Hoops '21-'22

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

It is with food but not alcohol. No alcohol at all anywhere in Gain ridge Fieldhouse.  It is nice having a waitress waiting on you and not have to stay in line for food.

Only time I have been in a suite was a NHL game in Phoenix.  I don't even like hockey, but man that was nice.  It absolutely makes it a better experience. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Have a good time @IU Scott...I'm envious

We are in the Lexus loft which runs all the way in one end.  In the back is all the tables and the buffet and up front are like theatre seating with 4 box  seats.  Makes it so nice because they are huge cushioned chairs and no one sitting right next to us.

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Only time I have been in a suite was a NHL game in Phoenix.  I don't even like hockey, but man that was nice.  It absolutely makes it a better experience. 

This is the third time for me with a Pacer game and last year state finals.  It is not an individual suite but it runs the whole end behind one of the baskets.  We do have box seats to ourselves.

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

This is the third time for me with a Pacer game and last year state finals.  It is not an individual suite but it runs the whole end behind one of the baskets.  We do have box seats to ourselves.

Keep your hands to yourself and off the waitresses.  :coffee:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

11 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

We are in the Lexus loft which runs all the way in one end.  In the back is all the tables and the buffet and up front are like theatre seating with 4 box  seats.  Makes it so nice because they are huge cushioned chairs and no one sitting right next to us.

I was in the corporate right field pavilion at a Kane County Cougars (A ball, Oakland farm club then) game once...

The bratwurst were good and the beer was free 😁

15 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Keep rubbing it in, buddy!!!

44 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Xavier Booker going for the state championship tonight. Apparently no local (Indy) tv but can be streamed at IHSAAtv.org or ballysports.com. Don't know if it's available in all areas or not.

I am getting it out of South Bend/Elkhart.  Channel 46.1 on my digital dial.

When Petco Park (San Diego) had just opened, I got a ticket right in back of the plate for the Cubs game (Sosa's last year with Cubs).  Just before I got to my seat I gobbled down some fries, a coney dog, and a coke.  When I got to my seat, I discovered that there was a great free spread for this section.  Problem was I was too full to eat much of it!

So you can take the hick out of Indiana, but you can't take the hick out of him.

• Haha 2