IU W Over PSU Post Game Thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good win, but I can’t for the life of me understand Johnson. Honestly, I think he just doesn’t give two shits what happens. He has an uncanny ability to lose his mind two-three times a game. 

I wish Archie would let guys play more when they get two early fouls, it could be a teaching moment. Benching Smith may have ruined some of his confidence and I think it definitely did for Davis early in the year.

3 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

There are gonna be people complaining about RoJo in here...I thought he played fine. Green provided more positive than negative.

I wish Smith could have stayed out of foul trouble. He was rendered a complete non-factor.

Two games in, I still believe we are better without Davis.

I dont know if we are better but its a different team for sure. Not as much standing around. He will be missed at Mich. St.

6 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

There are gonna be people complaining about RoJo in here...I thought he played fine. Green provided more positive than negative.

I wish Smith could have stayed out of foul trouble. He was rendered a complete non-factor.

Two games in, I still believe we are better without Davis.

When you can't shoot, you need to slash.

Hard to slash with Davis on the floor.

1 minute ago, Zuckerkorn said:

We're going to have to grind out wins like this.  Undersized with no real scorers, we must win win hustle.  Hartman & Johnson combined to go 2-13 from 3.

The next time someone says Hartman is a great shooter I might scream. Avg. at best.

Archived