Notre Dame vs. Chick-fil-A?

rico

1 hour ago, rico said:

The United States of Political Correctness at its finest. There are serious issues our country faces and need to be addressed in making this place more equal for all but this like so many other trivial items is just stupid. This is the stuff that makes it harder for people to get behind other important issues because we get flooded with some much PC crap that we don't address the root of most problems. 

• Like 5

It's real simple, peeps...vote with your wallets.  That's the language companies understand.  All protesting does here is draw attention to the company and the last time a group did it to Chik-Fil-A, they had lines around the buildings.

Don't like their founder's beliefs, don't eat there.  I don't like Nike and I don't support them, but it appears they don't miss my non-support.  Standing in front of their headquarters picketing wouldn't do much besides waste my time.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

They left out the villainous portrayal of the cows.  Marketing such a gentle and harmless animal out to be a herd of sadistic and soulless beasts is a travesty of the truth.  :coffee:

Please leave the Purdue Coeds out of this argument. :coffee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

They left out the villainous portrayal of the cows.  Marketing such a gentle and harmless animal out to be a herd of sadistic and soulless beasts is a travesty of the truth.  :coffee:

The cows are the real victims here. With their poor spelling, it’s obvious they haven’t received even a basic education and are being forced to advocate for the consumption of other animals. Such a noble creature should not be subjected to….

What was that? No, I ordered it medium rare, extra bacon. Thanks.

Sorry….where was I? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Don't get me wrong, I like Chick-fil-A.....but give me Zaxbys.

I've had it twice in Clarksville, IN and their working on building one in Jasper. I will work there part time if needed.  So good. 

Signed--- Popeye

Fixed it for ya.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, rico said:

Fixed it for ya.

Allright, I'll take that. 

But Jasper right now is going wild, new construction on Sonic, Zaxbys, McCalisters, Culver's, and.. you guessed it Chick-fil-A. Popeyes is probably next. I'm gonna get fat. 

Edited by mrflynn03

45 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

I've had it twice in Clarksville, IN and their working on building one in Jasper. I will work there part time if needed.  So good. 

I like Chick-Fil-A better, but the rest of the family would choose Zaxby's.  My wife would Choose Raising Cane's over both.  I can't stand Cane's chicken.

As far as Popeye's is concerned, the first time I ate their Chicken Sandwich, I absolutely loved it.  The next couple of times I did not like it.  Haven't been back to one in a long time.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I like Chick-Fil-A better, but the rest of the family would choose Zaxby's.  My wife would Choose Raising Cane's over both.  I can't stand Cane's chicken.

As far as Popeye's is concerned, the first time I ate their Chicken Sandwich, I absolutely loved it.  The next couple of times I did not like it.  Haven't been back to one in a long time.

Is there a Raising Cane’s in the area?  I have never seen one. They originated in Baton Rouge where my wife is from. That was my first exposure to them. I ate chicken fingers from Canes at the food court in the Mall of Louisiana the afternoon before my wedding that evening. 

1 hour ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Is there a Raising Cane’s in the area?  I have never seen one. They originated in Baton Rouge where my wife is from. That was my first exposure to them. I ate chicken fingers from Canes at the food court in the Mall of Louisiana the afternoon before my wedding that evening. 

There's a handful in Louisville.  We've eaten at a couple on the East End.  And, I noticed recently that there is one on Dixie Highway as well.  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

My son in Cincinnati loves Raising Cane's.

11 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

I had Zaxby's for the first time last month when driving thru KY. It was good. Popeyes has my favorite chicken sandwich. Big piece of meat with a nice crunchy crust. 

Raising Canes is good for chicken strips. Always seem to be hot and juicy. 

Edited by Reacher
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Reacher said:

I had Zaxby's for the first time last month when driving thru KY. It was good. Popeyes has my favorite chicken sandwich. Big piece of meat with a nice crunchy crust. 

Raising Canes is good for chicken strips. Always seem to be hot and juicy. 

I might be wrong but I believe Mile started a thread a couple years ago ranking the chicken places. His spirit continues to live on in our current threads.