2022 PF Malik Reneau Commits to INDIANA!!!

1 hour ago, DC2345 said:

It’s been that way since he reopened his recruitment.

Can you clarify on "its been that way since he reopened his recruitment"? Is he really interested in IU and have we made inroads? I know that it may be hard to surmise, but I guess I am looking for specifics on our pursuit of him. Who is recruiting him? Is JHS helping? Just curious as to any specifics anyone may know.

1 minute ago, Iuprof said:

Can you clarify on "its been that way since he reopened his recruitment"? Is he really interested in IU and have we made inroads? I know that it may be hard to surmise, but I guess I am looking for specifics on our pursuit of him. Who is recruiting him? Is JHS helping? Just curious as to any specifics anyone may know.

Yes, there is interest. Probably visiting after the Geico National Tournament. JHS gives IU a chance.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• KDB changed the title to 2022 PF Malik Reneau
2 minutes ago, Coach Robby said:

Just my opinion, but if he makes to campus in April, any way JHS can tag along? If that situation unfolds, he's ours. Miami tough here though

JHS can come to our campus anytime he wants, on his own dime. I assume he has used up all his visits. I think that is the way that works. 

Anyways, yes, JHS can tag along.