2022 PF Malik Reneau Commits to INDIANA!!!

2 hours ago, Sea Turtle said:

I wanted us to hire their coach. He's doing a great job. 

I did too! He was part of my 1a and 1b along with Beard after the Stevens debacle. With Musselman probably being the best realistic option. Woodson might do great and I hope he does but he was definitely more of a risk than hiring Musselman imo...especially since he also has NBA ties and has coached at all levels. I think we really missed a good one here but what else is new

3 hours ago, DunkinDipo said:

I did too! He was part of my 1a and 1b along with Beard after the Stevens debacle. With Musselman probably being the best realistic option. Woodson might do great and I hope he does but he was definitely more of a risk than hiring Musselman imo...especially since he also has NBA ties and has coached at all levels. I think we really missed a good one here but what else is new

This guy has legs like a linebacker and with a year in the weight room he's 240. Ideal scenario would be him and Geronimo backing up Race and TJD with Duncomb getting 10 minutes a game. Honestly I'd like to see Geronimo get some minutes at the three if we can have some depth in the frontcourt. 

4 hours ago, DunkinDipo said:

I was on the Muss bus too.  My only concern was he would go back to NBA. This is woodys last stop.  Right the ship.   Then call the new HC in Muncie (unless Stevens decides it’s time!!  Ha).  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, WRSMick55 said:

Man I hope IU can land this kid! Impressive as hell. Great rebounder and inside game. Doesn’t look like he shoots much from outside though.

I said elsewhere that he reminds me a lot of TJD.  That alone makes him a great pickup.