2022 PF Malik Reneau Commits to INDIANA!!!

8 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Yeah...IU was just too late here.  No shame in taking a shot at a good player but it looks like it's Clowney or the class is finished and IU looks at the portal to complete the roster.

However....with Bates coming from IMG, JHS from Montverde....we may never have to be late again. Successfully recruiting two of the best high school academies in the country mean we should have future credibility to go in and get on guys early. No more late to the party with these nba factories!

3 hours ago, dgambill said:

However....with Bates coming from IMG, JHS from Montverde....we may never have to be late again. Successfully recruiting two of the best high school academies in the country mean we should have future credibility to go in and get on guys early. No more late to the party with these nba factories!

We need to pull some guys from Bishop Sycamore so that we can get some credibility with that program.  They are said to have many D1 prospects.  They have a stud DT named Ivan Renko that is lighting it up as a junior.

Edit: oops, wrong sport...I'm sure their basketball program is awesome as well.

Edited by iuswingman
  • Haha 3

• 6 months later...
1 minute ago, Purdue7 said:

You watch him for 2 minutes and want to see the 60 kids rated higher?

not sure I don’t like him better than Furst, TKR or Banks…..

Watched him when they played a while back. I agree this kid can be good. Different than Banks, probably has lower ceiling but seems to make all the right plays. Idk about better than Furst, their games may actually be quite similar. Both will be very good college players. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

You watch him for 2 minutes and want to see the 60 kids rated higher?

not sure I don’t like him better than Furst, TKR or Banks…..

Furst is a big broad shouldered kid who came out and hit a big three the other day.  Not much to complain about there (not saying you’re complaining).  

Edited by BobSaccamanno