Jump to content

Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!


FWIUFan

Like button not showing

Recommended Posts

Just noticed on my last few posts that the like button is missing.  Is this something I control and simply don't know?  Please advise.

Edited by FWIUFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HoosierFaithful said:

Mobile or computer?  If computer, can you expand the size of your internet browser window and see if it appears?  Sometimes it just jets off the page.

 

Using MacBook Pro 15in, Safari, and High Sierra running max resolution.  I can see entire page and then some.  Note on my post above  + Sign Quote Edit on Left normal.  No Like button to R.  Was present in past then just disappeared.

Edited by FWIUFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

                        ^^^Note above same issue on my reply above                                                                                                                                    ^^^No Like/Heart Button on R                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Edited by FWIUFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoosier,

Here is the snapshot you requested. Note the + and Quote area are normal on the L Corner.  However,  the Like/Heart button to the R Corner is missing.  It was there on my posts until past week.  I don't recall changing any settings.  Is this something I control?  I can still post.  Just Like/Heart button mysteriously missing.

Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 7.11.54 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, HoosierFaithful said:

Can you take a screenshot?  With Mac, command+shift+4+space bar.

 

 

3 hours ago, rico said:

I am not seeing anything wrong?

As  you can see, in the R lower corner just below the light gray line on both of your posts, there is a light gray circle with a heart on both your posts.  That button has disappeared on my posts.  Like I said, I can still post.  Just wondering what happened to that button for me.  Just had an epiphany  while I'm typing this.  Is that button only visible to everyone else and not to me since would be weird to like one's own post?

Edited by FWIUFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FWIUFan said:

 

As  you can see, in the R lower corner just below the light gray line on both of your posts, there is a light gray circle with a heart on both your posts.  That button has disappeared on my posts.  Like I said, I can still post.  Just wondering what happened to that button for me.  Just had an epiphany  while I'm typing this.  Is that button only visible to everyone else and not to me since would be weird to like one's own post?

You will not see that button on your posts.  Are you gonna "like" your own posts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, rico said:

You will not see that button on your posts.  Are you gonna "like" your own posts?

Makes sense after I thought about.  What a brain F**T!  Oh well at least UM did us a favor knocking off MSU at home.  Still in 3rd place, who would have believed that 2wk ago?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL, I kept wondering what you were talking about and then saw your screen shot!!!!  LOL.  Look on the bright side I don't know how in the hell to even do a screen shot---------new 'puter.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rico said:

LOL, I kept wondering what you were talking about and then saw your screen shot!!!!  LOL.  Look on the bright side I don't know how in the hell to even do a screen shot---------new 'puter.

Appreciate your help and your posts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FWIUFan said:

Appreciate your help and your posts!

TY, and it is all good.  I wonder if I am gonna get some "Mod" pay!!!!!!  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×