Bahama trip

I just hope people don't make judgements on these two exhibition games either way.  We are playing against a professional team who also has a future lottery pick in the NBA draft.  I would think that with us having a new staff and players it will sometimes look really disjointed.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I just hope people don't make judgements on these two exhibition games either way.  We are playing against a professional team who also has a future lottery pick in the NBA draft.  I would think that with us having a new staff and players it will sometimes look really disjointed.

I will honestly be pleasantly surprised if we win, and I'm pretty bullish on what I think this team can be. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, southsidehoosier said:

We doing a game thread for updates?

About the only updates we might get is from people following Twitter.  Unless TDH is in the Bahamas, I doubt any regular posters here have eyeballs on the games.

Edited by FKIM01
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

About the only updates we might get is from people following Twitter.  Unless TDH is in the Bahamas, I doubt any regular posters here have eyeballs on the games.

I think @The Daily Hoosier is having a live blog for updates…or trying to. 

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/live-blog-and-discussion-thread-iu-basketball-vs-bc-mega-in-the-bahamas-game-one/