Bahama trip

14 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

And he has 7 points in 4 minutes...yeah, buddy, this kid is gonna be something...

Have to remind everyone Woodson recruited a 5 star in 30 days. By all accounts...as advertised. What I'm reading he looks fluid, he belongs...and holding his own vs anyone on the court. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

If any recruits don't think we're obsessed, they should witness grown men and women following a pre-season game through a box score and play by play on the internet on a Friday night...

I admit I'm crazy...

Lucky timing for me. Neighborhood cookout is tomorrow night....but the house went out tonight so I'm sitting here doing laundry, dishes, banging the Coors Lights and really hoping what I'm hearing translates. Jovic is a lottery pick and we've held him in check along with a veteran team. Not bad so far. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Have to remind everyone Woodson recruited a 5 star in 30 days. By all accounts...as advertised. What I'm reading he looks fluid, he belongs...and holding his own vs anyone on the court. 

Our man on the scene, @The Daily Hoosier agrees...

"Tamar Bates is as good as advertised.  He has scored at all three levels and his quickness on both ends really stands out." 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Our man on the scene, @The Daily Hoosier agrees...

"Tamar Bates is as good as advertised.  He has scored at all three levels and his quickness on both ends really stands out." 

Thanks for posting. I'm watching online and I guess we as IU fans can tell when a guy looks like he's as advertised. Looks the part to me so far. 

• Like 1

Just now, 13th&Jackson said:

The good:

Up 41-32 at half

Bates 11 pts on 4-4

TJD 14 & 5

The bad

Everyone else shooting 5-21. Goose eggs from Johnson, Stewart & Lander. Phin 2 pts (0-4 from field), Geronimo 1 pt (0-3). 

41 pts….under Archie we wouldn’t score 41 until 10 mins into 2nd half!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1