Jump to content

PRAYERS NEEDED!!!


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

I am putting this here for pure volume of views and hopefully many thoughts and prayers for lifelong IU fan and Decatur County resident Brad Bryant.  As he battles brain cancer.. Brad was the Boys basketball coach at South Decatur when I first got there and later he was the Girls basketball coach at North Decatur.  He is an educator, a family man and just a great man in general.

I ask for you to pray for Brad and his healing.  I spoke with his Mom yesterday and she said they need a miracle. I still know that my God is in the miracle business and I have faith that he can heal Brad. Without this healing the outlook is not good at all and will not be long. Also pray for his wife and 3 kids. Brad and his oldest kids lost his wife and their Mom to cancer several years ago. Those kids have been through so much. I ask for your prayers. Thank you and tell those  special people in your life just how much you love them. Life is fragile and tomorrow is never a guarantee 

Praying, my friend...

Edited by Artesian_86
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

I am putting this here for pure volume of views and hopefully many thoughts and prayers for lifelong IU fan and Decatur County resident Brad Bryant.  As he battles brain cancer.. Brad was the Boys basketball coach at South Decatur when I first got there and later he was the Girls basketball coach at North Decatur.  He is an educator, a family man and just a great man in general.

I ask for you to pray for Brad and his healing.  I spoke with his Mom yesterday and she said they need a miracle. I still know that my God is in the miracle business and I have faith that he can heal Brad. Without this healing the outlook is not good at all and will not be long. Also pray for his wife and 3 kids. Brad and his oldest kids lost his wife and their Mom to cancer several years ago. Those kids have been through so much. I ask for your prayers. Thank you and tell those  special people in your life just how much you love them. Life is fragile and tomorrow is never a guarantee 

Prayers.

Both Brad and Karmin, his deceased 1st wife (battled liver cancer for probably a decade or more with ups and downs), graduated from IU-Bloomington to become teachers. I'm lifelong friends with Karmin's younger brother and we stayed with her in Bloomington one weekend while they were attending IU and living in apartments across from the IUFB stadium (not Varsity Villas, but just south of them and the name escapes me). We were probably 13 or 14 years old. The night we arrived Karmin ordered pizza for us from Pizza Hut and Brad stopped by while were eating it. He gave Karmin grief for getting us Pizza Hut instead of Mother Bears, Nicks, etc. since we could get and had Pizza Hut plenty of times in our lives. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, cybergates said:

Prayers.

Both Brad and Karmin, his deceased 1st wife (battled liver cancer for probably a decade or more with ups and downs), graduated from IU-Bloomington to become teachers. I'm lifelong friends with Karmin's younger brother and we stayed with her in Bloomington one weekend while they were attending IU and living in apartments across from the IUFB stadium (not Varsity Villas, but just south of them and the name escapes me). We were probably 13 or 14 years old. The night we arrived Karmin ordered pizza for us from Pizza Hut and Brad stopped by while were eating it. He gave Karmin grief for getting us Pizza Hut instead of Mother Bears, Nicks, etc. since we could get and had Pizza Hut plenty of times in our lives. 

Thank you for sharing. Karmin was one of the all time great people that I have ever met. A great teacher and a kind soul. I could tell so many stories of what her and Brad did to help students over the years. I spent many a night in the guest bed room after late nights of watching game tape or out scouting.  I am sure that I have met your friend quite a few times over the years. Karmin is missed and I just hope and pray that Brad can come through this. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I just lifted up a prayer. He @Billingsley99, be a little more careful next time with the thread title. When I saw “PRAYERS NEEDED!!!” started by you, my heart sank. 

I get that, thank you for lifting up Brad and also for thinking about Ayden. Hoping Lil Keet is well. Have a blessed day my friend 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

I am putting this here for pure volume of views and hopefully many thoughts and prayers for lifelong IU fan and Decatur County resident Brad Bryant.  As he battles brain cancer.. Brad was the Boys basketball coach at South Decatur when I first got there and later he was the Girls basketball coach at North Decatur.  He is an educator, a family man and just a great man in general.

I ask for you to pray for Brad and his healing.  I spoke with his Mom yesterday and she said they need a miracle. I still know that my God is in the miracle business and I have faith that he can heal Brad. Without this healing the outlook is not good at all and will not be long. Also pray for his wife and 3 kids. Brad and his oldest kids lost his wife and their Mom to cancer several years ago. Those kids have been through so much. I ask for your prayers. Thank you and tell those  special people in your life just how much you love them. Life is fragile and tomorrow is never a guarantee 

Totally! My brother had brain cancer and it was basically a miracle it was discovered and operated on when they did as the neurologist that discovered it had filled a position that had been vacant for almost a year and had only started 2 days before my brother went in because he passed out and fell. A couple years after his surgery now and lots of physicsal therapy he is almost as good as new. Praise God! We don’t know what will happen of course and how God plans to work through any of the things that happen in life but if we trust in him he can use this in some way for good…whether in a miracle of healing or to touch someone’s life. We pray for his healing and God to get the glory! Amen! 🙏 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/5/2021 at 8:13 AM, Billingsley99 said:

I am putting this here for pure volume of views and hopefully many thoughts and prayers for lifelong IU fan and Decatur County resident Brad Bryant.  As he battles brain cancer.. Brad was the Boys basketball coach at South Decatur when I first got there and later he was the Girls basketball coach at North Decatur.  He is an educator, a family man and just a great man in general.

I ask for you to pray for Brad and his healing.  I spoke with his Mom yesterday and she said they need a miracle. I still know that my God is in the miracle business and I have faith that he can heal Brad. Without this healing the outlook is not good at all and will not be long. Also pray for his wife and 3 kids. Brad and his oldest kids lost his wife and their Mom to cancer several years ago. Those kids have been through so much. I ask for your prayers. Thank you and tell those  special people in your life just how much you love them. Life is fragile and tomorrow is never a guarantee 

I go to church with Brad and his family. He is indeed in need of a miracle that only our Lord and Savior can bring upon us!! His oldest kids have seen and been through way more than any child should have to endure!! His son dates my cousin and I also live beside Brad’s first cousin. Please pray for this family!! 🙏🏻

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Huntnfreak said:

I go to church with Brad and his family. He is indeed in need of a miracle that only our Lord and Savior can bring upon us!! His oldest kids have seen and been through way more than any child should have to endure!! His son dates my cousin and I also live beside Brad’s first cousin. Please pray for this family!! 🙏🏻

Very well said. Thank you!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...