Basketball seat selection underway. What are you expecting?

It will be interesting to see how your seats compare to a couple years ago and also to see how first time season ticket holders make out with their selections. Check in and let us know how you did. Hopefully the Hall will be full and rocking this season.

Go Hoosiers!!!!

Edited by eddy4iu
  • Like 1

• eddy4iu changed the title to Basketball seat selection underway. What are you expecting?

Just a heads up for those yet to select - I have had a few people tell me that they have had difficulty using the selection process on their phones and iPads. There were similar issues with football seat selection as well.
Just a suggestion that as a precaution you log in early to make sure you are good to go with your device of choice. To try to log in at your selection time only to encounter “technical difficulties” would be quite unpleasant and nerve-wracking.
If it were me I’d be using my desktop or laptop to make my selection.
Best of luck to all and let us know how you make out.
Go Hoosiers!

Just a quick observation from an admittedly rather low number of data points but it seems as though those who increased their donations and jumped up to the next donor level have been able to improve their seating situation while those who stayed pat on donations are essentially getting seats near their last seat location. The good news in all of that is that folks so far are not disappointed by seat location erosion.

At the end of selection today seat selection will be at the halfway point. It seems that so far folks are fornthe most part happy to have been able to either improve their seat locations or at least maintain position from last selection.

For season ticket holders on the board - weigh in and let us know how you make out.

Go Hoosiers!!!!