3 Juicer Clemens 

4 Hoss Radburn ?

5 Pete Alexander 

6 Lefty Grove?

7 Tom Seaver 

8 Greg Maddux 

9 Randy Johnson 

10 Christy Matthewson

9 out of 10.  You missed #4.  I figured that would be the most difficult to get.  I doubt anyone gets it without looking it up,  But, I'll wait until tomorrow morning to give it away in case someone can get it.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

1 Cy Young ?

2 Walter Johnson

3 Juicer Clemens 

4 Hoss Radburn ?

5 Pete Alexander 

6 Lefty Grove?

7 Tom Seaver 

8 Greg Maddux 

9 Randy Johnson 

10 Christy Matthewson

Interesting side note on this list.  Apparently, Walter Johnson has a higher Career WAR than Young, but Young's pitching WAR is highest.  Johnson passes him in career WAR due to being better at the plate.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Interesting side note on this list.  Apparently, Walter Johnson has a higher Career WAR than Young, but Young's pitching WAR is highest.  Johnson passes him in career WAR due to being better at the plate.

Those 2 have the two most unbreakable records in baseball...

Young's 511 wins, and Johnson's 110 shutouts...

• Like 1

The Presidential ceremonial first pitch was first conducted in 1910 by William Howard Taft.  Originally, the POTUS threw the pitch from his spot in the grandstand.  Ronald Reagan was the first President to take it onto the field. 

The photo below is one of four first pitches thrown by JFK during his presidency (3 Opening Days and an All-Star Game).

1086aae5439883628d9b27e1b4f5f8bd.jpg

• Like 1

This week, Dusty Baker became the first manager in MLB history to lead 5 different teams to the playoff.  But, some may have forgotten he was a solid player for 19 seasons during the 70's & 80's.  Loved it when he managed the Reds.  If it was any team but the Astros, I would be rooting for him to get his first world series championship.

.278 lifetime hitter. 

1981 hits

242 home runs

Over 1,000 RBIs

See the source image

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

This week, Dusty Baker became the first manager in MLB history to lead 5 different teams to the playoff.  But, some may have forgotten he was a solid player for 19 seasons during the 70's & 80's.  Loved it when he managed the Reds.  If it was any team but the Astros, I would be rooting for him to get his first world series championship.

.278 lifetime hitter. 

1981 hits

242 home runs

Over 1,000 RBIs

See the source image

Part of a pretty good Braves outfield in the early to mid 70s, along with Henry Aaron, and Ralph Garr...

But they had the misfortune of playing in the same division as the Reds and Dodgers...

• Like 1