2022 Alfonzo Allen - ASU Decommit

Hoosierfan1901

16 minutes ago, gnet550 said:

What the story here? I was late to hear much about him. I’m assuming we were in his final whatever and ASU obviously has trouble…do we feel like we have a really good chance here, or just guessing?

I’m just guessing, pretty sure he loved his visit here. Judging my tweets, he is be bombarded by IU and Miami fans

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

I checked Allen's original tweet when it was posted here, and Dasan had already liked it at that point, so he didn't make this post the first time he saw it. Makes me think he might have talked to Alf (can we call him Alf with all the Allen's we already have?), liked what he heard, and went back and did this post.

39 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

I checked Allen's original tweet when it was posted here, and Dasan had already liked it at that point, so he didn't make this post the first time he saw it. Makes me think he might have talked to Alf (can we call him Alf with all the Allen's we already have?), liked what he heard, and went back and did this post.

Just go full peaky blinders and call him Alfie