RB from Virginia, Ronnie Walker

thirdgenhoosier

Just looking at the crystal ball on his 24/7 profile, there are 3 picks for Virginia and 4 for IU.  However, the 4 for IU are all within the last 4 days.  One of those predictions is even an MSU insider, and MSU is also in his final 3.  That's the only info I know, but going from that I feel fairly optimistic.

If he does commit, that would be our highest ranked commit by a wide margin (24/7 composite of 319 in the country compared to 614 for our next highest recruit).  He would be our highest ranked recruit since Dominique Booth in 2014.  Seems like he'd be a wonderful get if we can pull it off!

On 8/27/2017 at 7:51 PM, Leathernecks said:

If he does commit, that would be our highest ranked commit by a wide margin (24/7 composite of 319 in the country compared to 614 for our next highest recruit).  He would be our highest ranked recruit since Dominique Booth in 2014.  Seems like he'd be a wonderful get if we can pull it off!

Hmmm, I feel like the Indy Star might be stealing my post!  Obviously it's pretty common info that makes sense for people to find, I just like to take credit for it haha.

"And as the No. 319 overall high school prospect in that class, per 247Sports, he is IU’s highest-rated commit since Pike standout Dominique Booth signed with the Hoosiers in 2014."

Big time pick.

First run of the season

Great call, Leathernecks.  He's a great pickup and I am going to guess we keep him.  He sounds solid on IU.  He and Mike Hart have a great relationship.  He has a chance to really help from the jump.  Hopefully we land a few more recruits of this ilk.  I am thinking of LB the most, but also WR, CB and OL.  We also need a QB in every class IMO.

Archived