2023 PG Miro Little Commits to Baylor

BDB

4 hours ago, ephul said:

Interesting game for a point guard recruit to see. Our best player and big man sits out most of the game, and our point guard is given the freedom to take the game over.

Also showed that Woodson can have 2 point guards on the floor at the same time and make it winning basketball. Idk if JHS is a 1 & Done type player so it’s important to show they can have 2 elite PGs work together 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

Also showed that Woodson can have 2 point guards on the floor at the same time and make it winning basketball. Idk if JHS is a 1 & Done type player so it’s important to show they can have 2 elite PGs work together 

This...very much this. Our backcourt can be very dynamic in the next couple years if things develop like they should. We find a stretch 4 that can shoot the 3 and a big to take care of the paint and I think we will be fighting for a B1G championship. Bates, JHS, Lander, Little, Gunn with guys like Galloway, Leal, Geronimo, Banks on the wing...not sure if Duncomb and whom else will come to fill Trayce shoes but man...I want to see that team play! Ton of potential.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dgambill said:

This...very much this. Our backcourt can be very dynamic in the next couple years if things develop like they should. We find a stretch 4 that can shoot the 3 and a big to take care of the paint and I think we will be fighting for a B1G championship. Bates, JHS, Lander, Little, Gunn with guys like Galloway, Leal, Geronimo, Banks on the wing...not sure if Duncomb and whom else will come to fill Trayce shoes but man...I want to see that team play! Ton of potential.

We won't need to fill  Trayce''s  shoes. It will be by each pos. giving more pts.,rebounds,assit, to overall team approach! Love Trayce and what he gives to us . But love having 5 guys on the floor that cause defense to worry about.

Edited by loviubb

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

Miro celebrates with Race...

PXL_20220121_225803285_MP.thumb.jpg.0a922dffe9f39bed1e4fa94392f7ee43.jpg

Saw that photo and thought that's not your run of the mill recruits on a visit....he's engaged with the guys. Can't fake a smile that much. Hopefully we close this one out but nothing else we can do. He saw the suites they live in, a gameday environment like no other, a game like no other.....and being from Helsinki the cold doesn't phase him. 

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, 02Hoosier said:

I can’t help but think about Geronimo’s visit and his comments after. He knew he was going to IU before he even left. And Geronimo didn’t even get to see a game/ environment like Little did. I hope Little’s visit resonates with him just as much as Geronimo’s did. 

JHS or Banks was ready to committ before they left Bloomington.  I forget which. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

JHS or Banks was ready to committ before they left Bloomington.  I forget which. 

I would assume that’s actually a pretty common occurrence now that I think about it. But Geronimo for whatever reason sticks out in my head and obviously last night is an extreme example that most recruits won’t be able to experience on a visit.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, gnet550 said:

Better shot you can see Cupps too

https://mobile.twitter.com/CoachAdragna/status/1484895307745964033?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1484908683758817292|twgr^|twcon^s3_&ref_url=

This is why you come here, when you come here that will be you (talking about Phin)...or something to that effect.  Hell of a recruiting pitch.

Edited by IUCrazy2
  • Like 5