2023 PG Miro Little Commits to Baylor

BDB

In a couple of years would be nice to see Little, JHS and Bates Manning the 1-3 positions on tbe starting lineup.  Almost forgot Newton so at least we would have our backcourt and wings good for the future.  You could still have Leal, Lander and Galloway in the mix.  I also like to see Banks play the stretch 4 and get an athletic big that protects the rim and defends well.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

How good is this guy supposed to be? Like NBA player or a solid 4 year guy?

NBA level apparently. I don't think IU or Dane Fife would travel to Finland during these times if it wasn't for an elite guy. Start stacking these elite guys in class after class and nothing but good times ahead for us!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

NBA level apparently. I don't think IU or Dane Fife would travel to Finland during these times if it wasn't for an elite guy. Start stacking these elite guys in class after class and nothing but good times ahead for us!

He'll likely be a top 30 recruit by the time next year rolls around since it sounds like he'll be playing HS ball in the states next year. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

He'll likely be a top 30 recruit by the time next year rolls around since it sounds like he'll be playing HS ball in the states next year. 

I’m curious if it’s a strategy for NIL purposes. Overseas players can’t get NIL Money but I wonder if that changes if he plays in the states for a year.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

If he will be playing in the US, do you see him waiting to see if any other programs start showing interest.

It all depends. He has said he's going to commit when he feels ready. Whether that's in a week or a few months away. I know a couple other schools have tried getting in the mix but he's mostly been focused on IU, Nova, and Baylor.