2023 PG Miro Little Commits to Baylor

BDB

8 hours ago, DC2345 said:

What are you talking about? Many thought the tweet said he’d made a decision but it was poorly worded and that isn’t the case. 

I cant speak for dad, can you? All I can do is read what the man wrote. Happy to Know which family Milo decided to join sure sounds like he knows to me. There is no WILL before decide in that statement.

30 minutes ago, Indykev said:

I cant speak for dad, can you? All I can do is read what the man wrote. Happy to Know which family Milo decided to join sure sounds like he knows to me. There is no WILL before decide in that statement.

He hasn’t decided 

Edited by DC2345
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

Serious question:

Europe doesn’t have HS so I assume those are U19 Fiba teams?  

I'm not sure honestly. They do have basketball academies. I guess maybe think of more of a IMG/Montverde type of situation and how they compete but perhaps just on the athletic side. Europe seems to do this with these sports like soccer and basketball where even professional teams sponsor or own these academies even and will use them to develop cheap young talent for them or even to develop and loan to lesser professional leagues before bringing the young talent back into the fold. That said some competition might be from national teams. We had both a Fin and a Croatian kid in HS that had played on some U18 national teams (I think both were from lesser squads not their primary teams) who came over as exchange students. They didn't really play for us. Both were JV team as far as talent goes...as they were just not as skilled as our best kids. This was in the 90s though and perhaps international basketball hadn't advanced nearly where it is today. One kid was 6'6 and pretty decent athlete...but he also thought he was Toni Kukoc and wanted to play on the perimeter and shoot 3's and throw behind the back passes all the time. If he would have developed a low post game he would have played lol...but he had no interest in that mostly and kept floating out on the floor lol. This kid here is a whole other story for sure...and I'd say as the game and talent has taken off...the National teams would likely be made up of VERY GOOD players...and judging from the clips...those playing with him and against him don't look like national team talent. Not saying it's awful talent but clearly there is a mix there and suggests more academy type basketball with wide variance in quality of academies etc.

4 hours ago, Indykev said:

His dad's tweet reads like a mess/jumble of words...almost like a google translation even though he apparently is American. I get the feeling he has decided in terms of narrowing it down and this is the list of schools he is focused on. Not that he picked his school...but again...I'm just assuming because of how poorly the quote is worded. Maybe he has and hasn't told anyone. I think the article is pretty fair in that it can't assume his decision and that it could be any one of the 3 he has narrowed it down to.

17 minutes ago, gnet550 said:

That's some pretty nice endorsements! One thing that would be awesome and I have no clue how many recruits might come out of that academy or Finland in general but it would be nice for kids some day to say they want to follow in Little's shoes if he does come here and go on to be a big deal or NBA player. Never know when the next Dirk or Lauri will come from but having established that legacy and connection might not hurt! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IU878176 said:

Any other feedback and/or did you hear info as to how the visit went?

The PU game was obviously off the charts but curious if it sounds that we are in good shape/leading.

The visit made a great impression on him. IU has done about all they can do. If he picks another school then it’s not because IU didn’t do all they could. 

• Like 2