2023 PG Miro Little Commits to Baylor

BDB

1 hour ago, BDB said:

WTF are we talking about Purdue coeds in an Indiana recruiting thread? So f’ing annoying opening up a thread expecting some info and have nothing but shat posted.  Go find another place to talk about this shat 

so purdue coed shat...does it smell different than other shat or is all the shat the same.... if they shat in west laffy, could you really tell given the overall smell of the entire city?

Edited by iuswingman

22 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

You guys hearing anything? I've read parent and recruit speak after visits for so long....but I genuinely think their answers and how they talked about IU/Bloomington,etc.. were far different than Baylor/Nova. 

No idea. 99 percent of what I hear comes from the IU perspective.  I have nothing on this one other than we did all we could.  He loved the whole experience.  If I were to handicap it I say 50%IU 25 Nova 25 Baylor.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

No idea. 99 percent of what I hear comes from the IU perspective.  I have nothing on this one other than we did all we could.  He loved the whole experience.  If I were to handicap it I say 50%IU 25 Nova 25 Baylor.

No offense whatsoever, but I’ve heard that many times before, then it ended up not going our way. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

Not great that Baylor and Nova have been established teams and are also doing well this year but Miro did mention he enjoyed the idea of returning IU to its glory. 

I would be really optimistic about IU moving forward if we could have Little,JHS, and Cupps on the same team. 

Absolutely!

I'll also say, we aren't worried about feelings and if someone's spot will be taken... 

We are recruiting talent each year at each position! Especially in the back court. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Hoosierdave said:

Not great that Baylor and Nova have been established teams and are also doing well this year but Miro did mention he enjoyed the idea of returning IU to its glory. 

I would be really optimistic about IU moving forward if we could have Little,JHS, and Cupps on the same team. 

Agree and I’d add Jakai Newton.  I like his game a lot.  

• 2 weeks later...

I don't want it to happen with this kid or anyone we are involved with. Just once I'd like an elite recruit to come out and say I really wanted to play in the Big 10 but their brand of tackle basketball and how officials call games would stunt my chances at being in the league so I chose the SEC or ACC,etc...

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I don't want it to happen with this kid or anyone we are involved with. Just once I'd like an elite recruit to come out and say I really wanted to play in the Big 10 but their brand of tackle basketball and how officials call games would stunt my chances at being in the league so I chose the SEC or ACC,etc...

100% would love this. Maybe someone who has already played could rip them apart. 

Lebron: "I really wanted to go to Ohio St but the Big Ten allows football on hardwood and my femur would probably be snapped in mid February by some douche nugget in maize and blue." 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Btownstrength said:

100% would love this. Maybe someone who has already played could rip them apart. 

Lebron: "I really wanted to go to Ohio St but the Big Ten allows football on hardwood and my femur would probably be snapped in mid February by some douche nugget in maize and blue." 

Rabby has been saying it's been known for years.....but just once I'd love a kid to announce it that way. Haha.

• Like 1