2023 PG Miro Little Commits to Baylor

BDB

5 minutes ago, Euroclydon said:

Want to blow up the state of Indiana? Announce you are going to be a Hoosier before tipoff tomorrow. 

This state is a powder keg right now for IU baskerball. The fans would lose their collective minds.

You're assuming that we haven't already lost our collective minds.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • KDB changed the title to 2023 PG Miro Little
26 minutes ago, 02Hoosier said:

Did Fife leaving have any impact or was this the direction it was heading regardless?

I dont think so. I am not close on this one but I think Baylor has been in the lead from the onset. Maybe Nova in the FF helps but considering that the other 2 school have both been to FF in last 2 seasons does not hurt. He is confident that he can get minutes anywhere

• Thanks 2

It's sad I don't feel like we're in the driver seat when competing over a recruit agianst Baylor and Villanova. Not that they're not good programs, but just how far we've fallen...and fallen for a LONG time. We pretty much sucked for 20+ years except a few bright spots, so for kids in high schools these days, IU is not a good basketball school. 

Edit: I missed 'not' in the sentence. Villanova and Baylor are indeed good programs. Jay Wright already won 2 and currently in FF. Scott Drew revived a dead program and won it all last year. 

Edited by addictedtoIU
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, addictedtoIU said:

It's sad I don't feel like we're in the driver seat when competing over a recruit agianst Baylor and Villanova. Not that they're good programs, but just how far we've fallen...and fallen for a LONG time. We pretty much sucked for 20+ years except a few bright spots, so for kids in high schools these days, IU is not a good basketball school. 

IU is a good basketball school. It's just not an elite one, currently. The other two are. 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

Well IU staff writer for rivals logged a prediction for IU today so maybe others feel we’re in the drivers seat. 

I am hoping I am wrong but have heard Baylor all along and not seen or heard anything at this point to change my unprofessional pick. Would love to be wrong

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

IU is a good basketball school. It's just not an elite one, currently. The other two are. 

I'm not quite sure if I can say IU is a good basketball school any more. It doesn't seem like a good one considering last 5 years' accomplishments (6th, 9th, 10th, 10th, and 9th in BIG), but yes IU still can be seen as a good basketball school in terms of tradition and resources. Obvoiusly IU is a sleeping giant, but has been sleeping too long. All depends on CMW and coaching staff bringing in some talents and molding them as a team. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, addictedtoIU said:

It's sad I don't feel like we're in the driver seat when competing over a recruit agianst Baylor and Villanova. Not that they're not good programs, but just how far we've fallen...and fallen for a LONG time. We pretty much sucked for 20+ years except a few bright spots, so for kids in high schools these days, IU is not a good basketball school. 

Edit: I missed 'not' in the sentence. Villanova and Baylor are indeed good programs. Jay Wright already won 2 and currently in FF. Scott Drew revived a dead program and won it all last year. 

Wright and Drew have been with their programs for a lot of years. Testament to CMW and staff to be in the final 3 with this recruit after just one season.

Imagine what it is going to look like when we really get rolling 

• Like 2

I'm sure other read the same article I did after their visit to IU for Purdue game. Especially Mom Little's comments. Absolutely loved Bloomington. My guess....especially being from Europe he's headed to more freedom of movement leagues.

Can't wait for the Big 10 to get their collective heads out of the Ryan/Izzo league they've created. We keep missing out on top talent and it's as plain as day why. 

6 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm sure other read the same article I did after their visit to IU for Purdue game. Especially Mom Little's comments. Absolutely loved Bloomington. My guess....especially being from Europe he's headed to more freedom of movement leagues.

Can't wait for the Big 10 to get their collective heads out of the Ryan/Izzo league they've created. We keep missing out on top talent and it's as plain as day why. 

Don't not throw OSU and Purdue into that mix. They're culprits, as well. 🤣

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...