2023 PG Miro Little Commits to Baylor

BDB

2 minutes ago, Between2Halls said:

My guess is we come in third. I know things have grown quiet here, but with today being decision/announcement day I figured I’d bring this one back up. 

Glad you did. Not sure of Nova's recruiting class, but he would seem to be a perfect fit to replace Gillespie. Baylor is a great fit with their guard play as well. Who knows,  maybe we'll pull a Shocker.

Our on-campus experience for him was the best. If he thinks he wants to be part of the return of IU and be a legend for the rest of his life then he's coming to IU. Ed Pinkney, ummmm, Kerry Kittles or Buckner, Chaney, Benson, IT, Alford, Schlundt......Baylor.....Can't think of anyone....because they have no legacy. 

We'll see....I'm guessing Nova. The offense is a fit. Philly is a shi7hole though. 

Just my two cents but style of play is the thing here. Not what Woodson is trying to build...but the Big 10 style of play. His Mom made some comments after his visit that were suggesting style of play to get Miro to the league is the #1 priority. 

We've got great guards coming to Bloomington so this one doesn't sting but I can see why kids choose Big 12 or ACC or SEC schools too. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Just my two cents but style of play is the thing here. Not what Woodson is trying to build...but the Big 10 style of play. His Mom made some comments after his visit that were suggesting style of play to get Miro to the league is the #1 priority. 

We've got great guards coming to Bloomington so this one doesn't sting but I can see why kids choose Big 12 or ACC or SEC schools too. 

The Big Ten is going to need to change the way they allow games to be called.

• Like 8

• KDB changed the title to 2023 PG Miro Little Commits to Baylor