Iowa Game Thread

KDB

Sorry but complaining about our loyal fanbase's responses-- after what we just watched-- after the PR about how good we are-- seems a bit soft.  Like IU football right now.  You are what your play says you are.  I do not accept your label of being a lesser fan for holding this group accountable.  

6 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

LOL at trying to ice the kicker down 28-3. 

Terrible performance today. Just terrible. Good thing we picked up some nice commitments this summer because the end of last season and the start of this one couldn't have gone any worse. 

I love Tom Allen.  I pray those timeouts aren't his Pagano faked punt moment.  Pretty embarrassing.  

4 minutes ago, Lizard said:

Sorry but complaining about our loyal fanbase's responses-- after what we just watched-- after the PR about how good we are-- seems a bit soft.  Like IU football right now.  You are what your play says you are.  I do not accept your label of being a lesser fan for holding this group accountable.  

Lol you are a fan. You hold no one accountable. They can do that on their own. There are things to talk about.. sure. 

Pretending we suck.. uhh, yeah no. 

Edited by btownqb

3 minutes ago, BeerBQ said:

Considering the score I’m weirdly not too upset about the defense. They gave up a TD on a big play and 2 from “normal” play. Assuming a competent offense shows up it’s 21-10 or 14. 

You're 100% correct. Outside of one play.. they've been fine. 

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Lol you are a fan. You hold no one accountable. They can do that on there own. There are things to talk about.. sure. 

Pretending we suck.. uhh, yeah no. 

I respect your understanding of the game, for sure.  What I don't understand is any defense of what we see here.  By any measure, we suck today.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lizard said:

I respect your understanding of the game, for sure.  What I don't understand is any defense of what we see here.  By any measure, we suck today.  

Yesterday he couldn't believe I would let what I see on a message board bother me but now he is doing the same thing.