Idaho Pre-Game Thread

KDB

11 hours ago, Artesian_86 said:

Idaho beat Division ll, Simon Fraser 68-0 this past Sat. I can see playing a Div. ll if they are good, but good grief. What a wasted Sat.E971E215-A15B-409D-919C-EF056D7AE75D.thumb.png.62b68cf6a878e2be3901ef4b56610607.png

Simon Fraser is Canada's only college football team....I'm sure it was a nice payday for them. Usually those games pay for your whole cost of your program.

11 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Can’t really get excited about this game. Too big of a letdown from Iowa and this is a team we should beat handily. 

It's a huge letdown how we lost...but I'm excited to see if we correct a lot of those mistakes. No chance against UC if we don't fix a lot of that stuff. If we just get better week by week by the end of the year we will still have a chance at a nice bowl game...and that is something to build off of. Murderous schedule so we need this week to work on things.

I realize that enthusiasm has waned after the Iowa game but I really hope folks will stay behind this team and support them Saturday. At last count there were 20 Idaho tickets and 3 parking passes listed on TOS ticket board, some as low as $20 each. 

Grab some tickets and enjoy a beautiful Saturday afternoon and evening in Bloomington. Forecast is 84 and sunny so should be quite nice by kickoff at 7:30. Let’s help flush the Iowa game and jumpstart the team for the rest of the year by giving them our support.

https://247sports.com/college/indiana/board/ticket-exchange-bb-106112/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, eddy4iu said:

I realize that enthusiasm has waned after the Iowa game but I really hope folks will stay behind this team and support them Saturday. At last count there were 20 Idaho tickets and 3 parking passes listed on TOS ticket board, some as low as $20 each. 

Grab some tickets and enjoy a beautiful Saturday afternoon and evening in Bloomington. Forecast is 84 and sunny so should be quite nice by kickoff at 7:30. Let’s help flush the Iowa game and jumpstart the team for the rest of the year by giving them our support.

https://247sports.com/college/indiana/board/ticket-exchange-bb-106112/

Most that I talk to are still on board but we absolutely must win the next few.

4 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

You can't just keep feeding people crap for decades on end and expect them to keep eating it up.  Last season was supposed to be the best we've had in forever but how many teams did we beat that finished in the top 25?  People need results. 

I love how those types of "fans" pretend they're the only ones that have gone through the losing. lol listen... if you get a chance, tell that group we aren't interested in them being there anyway. I've had season tickets since 1998... spare me any horror stories they have about the amount of "crap that was fed to them for decades". Whatever that even means. 

8 hours ago, btownqb said:

I love how those types of "fans" pretend they're the only ones that have gone through the losing. lol listen... if you get a chance, tell that group we aren't interested in them being there anyway. I've had season tickets since 1998... spare me any horror stories they have about the amount of "crap that was fed to them for decades". Whatever that even means. 

Preach it brother! Fan since 1971 and season ticket holder since 1998 just like you.

Go Hoosiers!!!

• Like 1