Idaho Pre-Game Thread

KDB

I am not giving up on this team! I am very disappointed in the way we played at Iowa. It wasn’t like we didn’t know who Iowa was, are how they played. Your offense coordinator didn’t have his team ready to play. Now he is take full responsibility for the Iowa game. Then says I am going to coach better? 
We didn’t need to win at Iowa, but we needed to show we belong on their level! So the OC didn’t coach hard preparing his team! This team has a lot of talent, so I believe they will rebound, they need to put that chip back on their shoulders and play with passion again! 

@Artesian_86 mentioned the other day that he thought he heard somewhere that Carpenter was injured? He thought maybe Allen's PC he mentioned that on Monday or Tuesday? 

Can anyone confirm that? 

It also legitimately sounded like Haggard beat Caleb Jones out at LT. And obviously he was out. 

I'm going to be awfully disappointed if ZC couldn't beat out one of the three inside guys.  So.. I "hope" Zach was hurt. 

On 9/7/2021 at 12:07 PM, jojo123 said:

Idaho is favored in some write ups. Really are we that bad? 

I think you're confusing beating the spread with actually winning the game. We could win 42-14 and Idaho would beat the spread. Losing this game would be a colossal failure on our part and would wipe out a good chunk of the momentum we built up the last two years. 

• Like 2