Idaho Game Thread

5 minutes ago, loviubb said:

Typing above when the return happened!! Trying to say Let the BIG10  KNOW THAT LAST WEEK WAS A FLUKE !! WE CAN BE AND ARE IN THE MIX!!!

Let’s not get too ahead of ourselves. Since 2010, Idaho has had one season with a winning record. 
I am happy with the game thus far, but we are kinda beating Sister Mary of the Poor

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Let’s not get too ahead of ourselves. Since 2010, Idaho has had one season with a winning record. 
I am happy with the game thus far, but we are kinda beating Sister Mary of the Poor

Wow.  You're right.  The Idaho offense looks totally different without their helmets on.

See the source image

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Trying to say Iowa loss was not as bad as it seems!!! We have a lot of new going on (coaches ,players, rust on QB, But if I REMEMBER RIGHT IU WAS A Sister of the poor for most of my life!!! From a Dekalbhoosier😏!!

Edited by loviubb
  • Like 2

Just now, loviubb said:

Trying to say Iowa loss was not as bad as it seems!!! We have a lot of new going on (coaches ,players, rust on QB, But if I REMEMBER RIGHT IU WAS A Sister of the poor for most of my life!!! From a Dekalbhoosier!!!

We are doing what we should, so far, tonight. Guys are getting comfortable,  more reps etc and it will be fun (hopefully fun) to see how that translates next week against Cinci. Looking forward to the game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, btownqb said:

It's 35-0 nothing at halftime vs a slap d*** opponent at 915pm on a Saturday.  

Cmon now. 

Can't people wait to party for another hour and a half.  It is Saturday so people don't have to get up way so stay in the stadium.  Also I thought it is 35-7

Edited by IU Scott
  • Like 1

Guys I know we have a way's to go! But most of my life we were a laughing stock at football! Coach Allen has

IU pointing up! When IU Rose Bowl team 1967 I thought we were on the right path!! Maybe with luck Coach will take IU to the top again!! If not I will not be around for the next chance!! GO IU