Idaho Game Thread

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I liked that they let the backups actually play instead of just running the clock out.  I knew from watching Tuttle's film he had a great arm and they didn't utilize it that much lady year.  Where did Poindexter come from because I don't remember his name before.

Walk on from Merrillville 

• Thanks 1

Just now, IU878176 said:

I live a 1,000 miles away and go to one game a year.  What’s your beer infused point?

We had our best attended game vs an absolute train wreck of a team in a long, long time.. noooo reason to complain about people leaving at halftime of this one. Student section was literally filled to the brim. 

I'm all on board about games in the past and not being happy about ppl leaving.. not this one. Idaho sucked.. and we had a very, very good crowd. Tailgating was legit. Yes, I understand it usually is.. but it just felt different today. 

Gotta go find a way to beat Cinci. 

• Like 2

Just now, btownqb said:

We had our best attended game vs an absolute train wreck of a team in a long, long time.. noooo reason to complain about people leaving at halftime of this one. Student section was literally filled to the brim. 

I'm all on board about games in the past and not being happy about ppl leaving.. not this one. Idaho sucked.. and we had a very, very good crowd. Tailgating was legit. Yes, I understand it usually is.. but it just felt different today. 

Gotta go find a way to beat Cinci. 

Many positives tonight but I prefer that people don’t leave at halftime. That’s all. Did not realize I needed your permission to feel that way. You can disagree with me 100 times and I will still feel that way.

Agree turnout was great and we need to find a way to beat Cinci.

3 minutes ago, IU878176 said:

Many positives tonight but I prefer that people don’t leave at halftime. That’s all. Did not realize I needed your permission to feel that way. You can disagree with me 100 times and I will still feel that way.

Agree turnout was great and we need to find a way to beat Cinci.

Hard to tell others what to do when you can't attend a game.  

Edited by btownqb

Just now, IU878176 said:

I’ don’t doubt that. When I was at IU, and when I lived in Chicago, I went to virtually every game (missed a few when I was in Chicago). Would love to be at the Cinci game and am sure you, and everyone in attendance, will have a great time.

I will be running late... wife has to work a JV game that morning, unfortunately.