2024 C Derik Queen Commits to Maryland

OGIUAndy

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I'm afraid to say yes but yes. As long as he is a 23

Just out if curiosity, why do you think IU is the leader if he reclassifies? Why would Maryland, whom many also believe have positioned themselves well with Queen and who desperately needs a talent upgrade, not also be a front-runner for him if he reclassifies? 

46 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Why not if 24

We have immediate playing time, potentially multiple years with his MV buddies and I think one of the big guys will swoop in late . All of this just my opinion. He is ready to play at the next level. I just really feel he will be in school forv1 yearv2 at tops. If he waits til 24 I think UK will be the destination 

1 hour ago, PNWHoosier said:

Just out if curiosity, why do you think IU is the leader if he reclassifies? Why would Maryland, whom many also believe have positioned themselves well with Queen and who desperately needs a talent upgrade, not also be a front-runner for him if he reclassifies? 

Connections to the current IU players from MV, they both hope to be in the pros for the 24 season. With the roll Maryland is on that would not surprise me but I just really believe our best bet to land him is in 23

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2022 at 1:32 PM, IU Scott said:

Seriously from that interview it seemed like a ho hum visit and it seemed like if we didn't move the needle the needle dropped some. 

On 10/5/2022 at 11:39 PM, ButlerHoosier said:

Seriously from that interview it seemed like a ho hum visit and it seemed like if we didn't move the needle the needle dropped some. 

Read nothing into what a 17 year old has to say. Some jump up and down after a visit then commit the next day somewhere else. Recruiting sucks.

• Like 1