Prayer thread

Billingsley99

I do not know the individuals or much other than this just came my way from our men's prayer group wanted to share here as well to those faithful prayer warriors. A miracle is needed. 

We wanted to put a central place to be able to give updates and share prayer requests. I don’t ever want to deny our sweet boy the power of prayer over his life. 

Right now we have a pretty big need for prayer and miracle power at work in his healing. 

Hayes has a bleed on both sides of his brain. They are pretty severe a stage 4 on one side ( out of a total 4) and the other a stage 3. 

So far the white matter of the Brain ( what would determine if he has future developmental impact or not) is still really well intact, which is hopeful. 

Our nurse helped us know exactly what the prayer needs to be. She said be praying specifically that 
1) the blood would absorb/ shrink 
2) the swelling on his brain would be stable. 3)That there are no developments effects. 

In a lot of ways this feels like a “too big” to overcome issue, but We know we have a BIG God with big plans for this little mans life. We appreciate each person taking time to bring him to the feet of Jesus.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I do not know the individuals or much other than this just came my way from our men's prayer group wanted to share here as well to those faithful prayer warriors. A miracle is needed. 

We wanted to put a central place to be able to give updates and share prayer requests. I don’t ever want to deny our sweet boy the power of prayer over his life. 

Right now we have a pretty big need for prayer and miracle power at work in his healing. 

Hayes has a bleed on both sides of his brain. They are pretty severe a stage 4 on one side ( out of a total 4) and the other a stage 3. 

So far the white matter of the Brain ( what would determine if he has future developmental impact or not) is still really well intact, which is hopeful. 

Our nurse helped us know exactly what the prayer needs to be. She said be praying specifically that 
1) the blood would absorb/ shrink 
2) the swelling on his brain would be stable. 3)That there are no developments effects. 

In a lot of ways this feels like a “too big” to overcome issue, but We know we have a BIG God with big plans for this little mans life. We appreciate each person taking time to bring him to the feet of Jesus.

You've got my prayers right now. Sounds very serious and very scary! Can't even imagine. Thank God for the wisdom he gives our doctors...and thank him for his incredible support in these trying times. God bless you guys!

13 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Friend going back over 40 years suffered back injury over the summer. MRI discovered cancer in back, liver, abdomen, breast and bones. Starting 2 weeks of radiation and then chemo. 

Praying for the best outcome 

Prayers to your friend 🙏

Edited by IUFLA
  • Thanks 1