Cincinnati game thread

1 minute ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

Do you realize we are playing an #8? and we are one effing booth call (cough big ten cough vegas) from routing this friggin game ?

The problem is that we have played that "well if not for..." game for years.  Yeah, it was a bad call IMO but we were still up 2 touchdowns and we let them get back in it.  So what if they are #8, we were supposed to be pretty good ourselves this year.  We have the crowd, we have the attention, this is a game that you HAVE to win.

Going out and losing this now would be a totally Indiana football thing to do.  We have to prove to people that the "Indiana Football" of old is just that, a thing of the past.  Golden opportunity slipping away at the moment. 

• Like 3

Just now, IUCrazy2 said:

The problem is that we have played that "well if not for..." game for years.  Yeah, it was a bad call IMO but we were still up 2 touchdowns and we let them get back in it.  So what if they are #8, we were supposed to be pretty good ourselves this year.  We have the crowd, we have the attention, this is a game that you HAVE to win.

Going out and losing this now would be a totally Indiana football thing to do.  We have to prove to people that the "Indiana Football" of old is just that, a thing of the past.  Golden opportunity slipping away at the moment. 

Real talk

1 minute ago, IUCrazy2 said:

And I guarantee that the narrative coming out of this game if we lose now is going to be "typical..." because if we lose, it is the typical Indiana way of blowing it that I have seen for the majority of my life.